Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Writer's Block

Ok so as I might have mentioned before, I am writing a second book for The Reaper's Son. Title is on hold til I get the story finished. Anyway as you can also see I have been posting random snippets of what could be very good stories. And those just popped into my head. So it's driving me nuts that I have writers block when it comes to my son's story but I can pull scenes from the top of my head.

Unfortunately for me I think it means I have to take a break on The Reaper's Son 2. But I think I will do what I did last time and start on my daughter's story. Her's was The Unknown. Think I need to get the romance out of me. Cause that's all I want to write about right now. Fortunately my daughter is old enough that she would appreciate some romance in her story.

Lucky for me I can't seem to write anything more than kissing scenes. Lucky? That seems like a downfall right? It is, but not when it comes to writing what I deem appropriate love scenes for my daughter's next story.

Her's has so many options for me to explore and I don't know which way it's going to go. But I do know on her 16th birthday a BIG secret is revealed. What could be bigger than finding out you have fire powers ! ? You'll have to read the next book to find out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment