Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Cheetah Spider

Okay so the first time in like forever I took a nap and what I am about to tell you might very well be the reason why I don't nap in the middle of the afternoon. I had a dream about a BIG spider. A smooth, hairless grey spider with black cheetah spots all along its body. With looooooong daddy long legged spider legs. 

The first time I seen it, it was on my wall. I started screaming for Erik and I ran away. By the time we came into the room to kill it it was already gone. So then I started freaking out because I knew it was in the house but I didn't know where.

So I pick up my black pug dog, KayLynn, and we hide on the sofa couch. Then I see the cheetah spider again hanging precariously on the incense stick. I jump up and start screaming again. KayLynn jumps off the bed and started barking at the spider. I rush to scoop her up and I see the spider run by so I start screaming again. 

Now for some reason I see a black cat run past and I go upstairs and there is a little doorway to get to the neighbors house. I go to close the door and they tell me that it's their cat's pet door, then they shut it in my face.

I go back downstairs and there is a lady with gray, almost white, hair in my house talking to someone. ( I can't remember who she was talking to) I turn, when I see a blur of white out of the corner of my eye, and sitting in my hallway is a long haired white cat with yellow-orange goo on its fur. Starting from its mouth and dripping down. 

The strange old lady turns to me then and says  "My cat has the influenza." Just like that too.
and that was the end of my dream. In case you didn't get it the white cat ate the spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment