Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Richelle Mead : The Indigo Spell

I just finished the 3rd book in the Bloodlines Series. The Indigo Spell. Honestly I can't get enough of Rachelle Mead. It all started with her Vampire Academy Series . 
I have fallen in love with her stories. I don't want to give anything away but if you like a good romance TRUST ME these are the stories you want to read. Like every book of hers that I have read I gobble it up and I thirst for more.

So needless to say I can't wait until The Fiery Heart is released. I am super excited because it will be from BOTH of the main characters Point of View. Adrian Ivashkov ( a spirit user dhampir) and Sydney Sage (an alchemist) Oh I know you have no IDEA what that means but in Rachelle's Vampire Academy Series an alchemist is a person who helps hides the activities of the dhampires but are disgusted by anything unnatural. Things like magic Strigoi, Moroi and dhampires. So for Sydney to have romantic feeling for Adrian is MAJOR! If you haven't checked out the stories please do. Totally worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read the Bloodline series yet, though I did read Vampire Academy. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete