Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Haunting

Who's wrath did I incur
on this,
the 5th of December?

'Tis the day I find
a mark, most unkind.

Claiming me to be a whore,
a red mark placed upon my door.

 'Tis untrue!
A blatant lie.

In truth,
I knew I could not stay.
I knew I had to run away.

When the sun falls from the sky,
Before the moon can light the night

I will take a horse from the farm
So that none could do me any harm

Before my plan could come to play
Three men captured me and made me stay.

Their faces hidden by the night
and I ,unwilling, began to fight.

They ripped from me, all my clothes
leaving me completely exposed.

I struggled, as they forced me to the ground
Screaming, hoping someone would hear the sound.

If they did, I'll never know.
My body now, covered in snow.

My blood is spilled all around
My haunting screams, the only sound.

Forever to be known as "the whore"
all because of a red mark
placed upon my door.





No comments:

Post a Comment