Search This Blog

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Unpublished Writings of a Complainer

You would not believe how much it takes to redraw and color things you have already drawn and colored in. It feels like nothing is getting done though, I am doing all the work and know that it is.It takes a lot out of ya.

I hate sitting here all day working on these books and then realizing I haven't moved from the couch besides to eat, drink and go to the bathroom.

This is only one of many stories I am publishing so this will be me for a while. I think I should just relax and take a break. I know I will get it done.

I just don't want to leave it unfinished. I have some crafts I was working on last year that I haven't finished yet. I don't need more things to go on my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment