Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Resolution

Today is day 3 of the New Year and as many people do, I have made a New Year's Resolution. I have decided to only concentrate on one thing I want most to get done, before this year ends
Which brings me to my post today.
I want to publish my stories in e formats.
AKA epub, pdf,lit,
kindle's azw3, fb2, and mobi.
I have already researched and know how to publish my book in each of these formats. 
What I haven't figured out yet, is if anyone would be interested in buying any of my stories for their ereaders. I am still researching where I would sell the books from. Amazon is a KINDLE only ereader site. While I plan on having kindle books, I refuse for my stories to be a kindle only read. The best, I believe, would be would to be able to turn my blog into a store as well. 
As soon as I know and have anything set up I will share the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment