Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2014

Love & Light

I started a new group and titled it "Love & Light " simply because it reminded me of my Memme Ruth. If you would like to check it out just click here . It is a Facebook group so if you wish to join you will have to have a Facebook profile. however it is an open group so you can look around and check it out and decide if it's something you would like to join.

Most of the stuff you will find in the group seems Wicca related but the group is for everyone and anyone of any religion. I encourage people to share and post anything, so that we can learn from one other.

Obviously I don't want any bashing of anyone's religion or beliefs. I will not try to convert you into any religion. I think as long as you have faith and believe in something you are on the right track.As long as you have LOVE & LIGHT in your life it doesn't matter that we may not share the same religion. What we can share is the love, light and knowledge that we have gained in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment