Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa Frog

I am debating on writing my other nephew (my nephews are brothers by the way) a Christmas story. His mom says he likes frogs. So I was thinking of writing where Dylan finds a frog in the snow and it is blue. He likes frogs so he picks it up and brings it into the house. The frog turns from blue to green. The frog turns out to be Santa Clause and he grants Dylan Christmas wishes. But only for one day. I want to put something in there from Derik's dragon story but I dunno what yet. But I am excited to write it. Might be able to make it rhyme. I get so many ideas for stories.

1 comment:

  1. If you put something in there from Derik's dragon story, it could be the beginning where Dylan loses interest in the glowing egg and wanders off by himself, which is when he can find the blue frog.

    ReplyDelete