Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Best Christmas Ever














Early Christmas morning,I woke up with a fright
knowing that something wasn't right.

I ran downstairs to see
the gifts Santa left for me.

No gifts to be found,
though there were snow prints on the ground.

Santa had been here
with his nine reindeer.

So I went out into the snow,
And do you know
what was in the snow?

The first thing I found
lying on the ground
was Santa's black boot.
Next to it, Santa's red suit.

I found his hat
on a furry black cat.

It meowed at me,
then suddenly
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen,
Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen,
and Rudolf too
came flying through.

Trailing behind was Santa's red sleigh.
On top of it sat a fat blue jay.

The cat shed its black fur.
Then suddenly it was my sister.

Still wearing black,
she gave the blue jay a smack
when it tried to attack.

She laughed as it fell to the snow.
She laughed until it started to glow.

“Christmas was mine!You're already too late!”
My sister yelled in a voice filled with hate.

Then I heard Santa say
“Have it your way!
Christmas is your day!”

That's when I got my Christmas wish.
My sister disappeared and I got a goldfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment