Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Freaky Frog Dream

So I had a weird dream that woke me up this morning. It was about a frog trying to eat me. He would crawl through the ceiling and try to get me. Like all you would see is this bump moving towards you from the ceiling.  And the frog was like 2 people. He was someone I knew and someone/something scary. Before he became possessed the frog and I were looking for someone/something. Obviously he found it first. I'm pretty sure if I found it I would have killed it. The frog hates whatever is inside him. Making him do horrible things. (like trying to eat me) When we were searching for this thing he thought it would be the greatest thing. He wanted to get it before me, because he knew I would get rid of it. So the frog can't deal with IT anymore and tries to kill himself but he can't because whatever is in him wont allow it. If he throws himself off of a cliff he just starts to sticks to trees and kinda pulls himself up. It was really creepy in the dream.  Thinking maybe somehow I can turn this into a story. Just an idea

3 comments:

  1. Go for it! Dreams often give writers ideas for stories and poetry. I want to train myself to wake up after a dream and write it down immediately before I forget what I dreamed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I wrote a story about a reoccuring dream I had as a child of a giant pink man-eating cat.

    ReplyDelete