Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ken.(speaks out) by Balunywa Ibrahim

A poem written by Balunywa Ibrahim inspired by my Barbie poem. You can check out his poetry here.
Ken.(speaks out)
"They say Barbie is the one for me,
But that's only in life that's HD.
Could we possibly be a perfect pair
All because we are slim and rare?
She, tight and knit in a top showing some cleave.
I, ripped and fit in skinny jeans with my balls trying to breath...
Perfect...!
Now every male is trying to be like me,
Yet I am trapped in a body where my soul can't be..
Free.
I wish I could help you wipe your sweat,
Pep talk your mind from things that make you fret.
Haaa...
Ohh this high definition life,
It can drive you mad like your wife!
Yet I am only paper maché;
There's very little that I can say.
Yet everyday,
I am a sales man...
Everyday,
I sell a fake life to a man..
How grand!
My sins are many,
And to different hearts they vary.
I give you desire for money,
To buy my leather pants and jeans so skinny.
I make you chase the sweet life,
Looking for Barbie, my sweet skinny honey..
Your friends deem you chubby,
I make you uncomfortable in your skin.
Now life is full of irony..
For as you seek a diet to get skinny,
Many die because they are hungry
Life is very funny,
And I am sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment