Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

30 Poems Blackout Poem

If you have been following my posts than you know how I planned to create a Blackout Poem out of my last 30 poems I did for Poetry Month. So here is all of my poems before I created my blackout poem. I had 1,174 words to choose from
Here is the same page AFTER I created my blackout poem.

He invades.
Twisting me all around.
Then, it ends.
I drown.
Water lingers.
I can't escape.
The only evidence, the only sound; my breath,uncontrolled
explodes as I take my valiant filled poison.
A threat.
Without worrying, without fear;
It conveys the wrath I plan
To capture the night.
Exposing the blood spilled.
Hauntingly sweet love, secures my lover
and I realize, his love has me searching for just one more life.
Friends, family.
Jesus, I'm feeling the power.
The power sinks in to my skin.
Once saved, nothing else is quite as dire as you and me.
Love is forever in knowing, none can compare to perfect love and perfect trust.
Dangers teach you to see the truth.
Dark, fragile tears warm his river of darkness.
Know how to feel what is a real.
Don't cry.
Strong.
Special.
Smart. 
We're meant to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment