Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Witch Story

I am in the process of writing the 2nd HALLOWEEN STORY. It doesn't have a title yet so I am just calling it the witch story for now. Originally it was supposed to be a kid story like THE BULLY FROG and THE HAIRY SCAREY SPIDER but it took off and its more of a young(tween) story. I am hoping to do illustrations for this story too. Although I am not that great at drawing people. When I am finished I hope you enjoy it. I would tell you what it is about but the story has a mind of it's own and things change so I will just say there is some romance in this story (hopefully I dont get carried away with it) and definitely some drama. Funny things here and there. Funny make you smile at least. I hope at the end of it I have a title to put to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment